One of the exercises I take my cancer patients through in my Write to Heal class is the simple scribbling and doodling about what it means to heal.
What does it mean to heal?
According to the dictionary:heal (hl)
v. healed, heal·ing, heals
1. To restore to health or soundness; cure. See Synonyms at cure.
2. To set right; repair: healed the rift between us.
3. To restore (a person) to spiritual wholeness.
To become whole and sound; return to health.
1. Restoration of health; recovery from disease.
2. A method or course of medical treatment used to restore health.
3. An agent, such as a drug, that restores health; a remedy.
4. Something that corrects or relieves a harmful or disturbing situation:
v. cured, cur·ing, cures
1. To restore to health.
2. To effect a recovery from: cure a cold.
3. To remove or remedy (something harmful or disturbing): cure an evil.
1. To effect a cure or recovery: a medicine that cures.
Magic, spiritual, emotional, physical, mental ...
A soul's knowing ... time to go? time to stay? time for ... what exactly.
Holding onto the hand of God ... deciding for yourself how to heal. Healing is moving on, hope, happiness, letting go of what ails you and the dis-comfort of dis-ease.
Healing is a balance between Heaven and Earth.
Face Everything And Recover. Expect to heal then give thanks for it happening.
What does healing mean to you?
A Woman with Wings, Patricia Varga
I am the Founder and CEO of The Women with Wings Foundation.
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://womenwwings.org/
For iPhone select the Apple App Store. For Android select the Google Play Store.